Feedback

What do you think about T-Mobile Customer Service ? Leave a comment on a right side of a page!

Back to Homepage >>>

Share and Enjoy

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Plus
Jake

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below 81 comments
elisa montoya - 3 years ago

I have a realy bad experience with t-movli I pay with my personal check a account for afrien she NEVER said t-movil can get money from my account and the second time t_movil getmoney from my checks account now I cant pay my rent cause tmovil took my money away I really sick of this situation cause I make a stop paymet and I pay 30.00dls for thar and t-movil still have acces to my account now I cant pay my rent cause t-movil get my money and I don’t tink I will get my money back on time to pay my rent .I tinking abaut opent a court cause ifeel like somebody is stealing my money.

Paula - 3 years ago

T Mobile has stolen from me too. The only way to stop them from stealing more is to go to your bank NOW and close your account and open a new one with a new number

mary griffin - 3 years ago

T-Mobile SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Lois Hearon - 3 years ago

I have been with t-mobile for awhile now and plan to stay with T-Mobile because of the great prices and plans. I also like the great customer service! Lois Hearon

Susan - 3 years ago

At my home location the signal strength is 1 or 2 bars with calls constantly being dropped. I have to drive 2 miles in any direction from my home to get a decent signal. I have gone to the T-Mobile stores and the only answer I get is a shrug/eye roll and a dismissive answer of “There is nothing I can do about it”. Definitely NOT helpful.

Don - 3 years ago

John Munro - 3 years ago

Hi T-Mobile, not sure if you will contact me to discuss my concerns regarding the T-MOBILE REWARDS TEAM

I have endured multiple calls regarding REWARDS that start by asking me if there are other mobile phones used in the house?

When I question or challenge why they need to know they say its not a sales call and on one occasion they hung up on me – Sat 28th Sep 2013 – not the best customer care or even good sales technique regarding objection handling!

Look forward to your email explaining my REWARD that I’ve never been offered hence never received!

Regards John

Pamela - 3 years ago

At the Petaluma store I had a plan upgraded and added two existing pre-pay phones to the plan and told to wait 48 hrs. Then I discovered that the two phones has not been added although the plan had been upgraded (I could have done that from home with one click). Back to the store. The “reference” numbers for the two phones turned out to be referencing nothing. It was as if I had never been to the store — total redo. I was given two new SIM cards and told to wait 24 hrs. One SIM card was too large. I call the online number and gave the number of the old SIM card which does fit. They tell me to wait 2 hrs. No go. I call again and they tell me that the old SIM card was “retired” and needs to be “unretired” and i will need to wait 24 hrs. No go. I call again and they reset my phone. No go. They tell me to go back to the store. At the store I receive a new SIM card, and seven days later I have a functioning phone. This was a simple transaction. Three store visits, three phone calls, and seven days? Really? My primary complaint with all of this is the failure of the manager of the Petaluma store (Hector) to intervene and do his job — which is to make this go smoothly and address issues exactly like this. Hector was present during each visit and aware of the situation. He did nothing, and said nothing. Passive body language, not proactive, demonstrated avoidance behaviors. Not a problem solver. He is not manager material.

Joseph Lee - 3 years ago

I just want to thank cust Rep name Jeromy(or Jeremy) for the outstanding service I received today(wed 10/30) I switch 2 bills and five lines into 1 bill and saved 100 dollars per month.
I find that in today’s world, outstanding service with pleasant professional attitude is very rare.
The transaction went very quickly. In my opinion, if all your customer service reps are like Jeromy. T-mobile would not lose any customers.
Sincerely yours,
Joseph Lee

joel reyes - 3 years ago

this is just fine and dandy about you having WORLD WIDE SERVICE what about just here in south of somerset tx. WHY CANT YOU IMPROVE THE AREA HERE IN THE STATES AREA BEFORE YOU GO WORLD WIDE ……………………..DAH ….

chella lori - 3 years ago

I am not happy at all with t mobile cell phone service, cell phone, & mobile external hotspot device. Specifically- t mobile received 2 payments per month from my checking acct b/c despite the fact that I paid for each device service via autopsy-t mobile cut off my service every 3 weeks and when I called customer service , rep demanded second payment , then stated problem fixed, wouldn’t happen again-problem still reoccurring for last 3-4 months. UNSATISACTORY SERVICE-caused me time, money and headaches

chella lori ccccc - 3 years ago

Oops , meant to say I signed up for automatic payments, not autopsy 🙂 u are going to ding me-go

Dave Jenkins - 3 years ago

I have been with T-Mobile for almost a year now and I was satisfied with the price and level of performance of the T-Mobile network. I am a dedicated Windows Phone user however and T-Mobile seems to me to be ambivalent about Windows Phones.

Already, T-Mobile has failed to get the latest greatest WPs from Nokia. No.plans to get the Phablets in, no plans to get the Nokia 1020 in (with its 41mp camera). Even the HTX 8x I use isn’t equipped with cordless charging nor does it have LTE capability.

Point is, I thinking either you are or you are not going to jump in to the WP business.
People don’t choose WPs because they have trivial apps like Android or iS, because T because they are.small computers compatible with 98% of the worlds’ computer systems. Instead of
T-Mobile buying models of Windows Phones behind the curve, they should be occasionally bringing in better models than Nokias’ lesser phones. The 925, 920 are low line phones.

If I can’t get the better model WPs from T-Mobile then I might have to rethink my association with T-Mobile all together.

Alan - 3 years ago

I am very happy with T-Mobile, T-Mobile Customer Service, and the T-Mobile Service area. I’ve not had one bit of trouble since I changed to this service five months ago. I’m quite pleased.

We are Anonymous - 3 years ago

There’s so many disinfo agents on this feedback page. I seek justice for these unsatisfied customers. T- Mobil is guilty of false advertisement, butchering there customers wallets, slowing data speeds, recruiting highly unqualified tech support and customer service, and adding needed additional fees and payments. John J. Legere your customers reimbursement for the money they’ve lost to you and resolution to the problems you’ve caused them. You better work fast before we taint your companies’ reputation forever!

Lukas - 3 years ago

From November im
waiting on activation of Internet established in Vlissingen (Holland)

Anonymous - 3 years ago

I HAVE BEEN WITH t MOBILE ABOUT 15 YEARS this morning I called the Kirkland office to find out information on my account . The girl that I was talking to just hung up the phone when I was trying to explain the situation . Not good customer service .

Al Todd - 3 years ago

I have been A T mobile customer for about 15 yeas this morning I called the Kirkland office and as I was trying to explain my situation to the Girl on duty on 1 -13 – 2014 at 930 AM was not at all helpful and hung up the phone in the middle of our conversation . NOT good customer service

Dennis - 3 years ago

Just tried to cancel my phone service, The rep wanted to argue with me.
I’ve been a customer for more than 11 years. I don’t think I should be treated this way

Melissa Lemon - 3 years ago

I have been trying to get help w/ a lost payment for the past 12 days , my bank has called because they see that the payment was accepted , no one can seem to help me , i get transferred, from dept. to dept. It is unacceptable. Not happy that I came back to your company.

Paula - 3 years ago

I HATE T Mobile. Since Feb. of 2013 they have been charging my ATM automatically and not applying it to my T Mobile account. And now, coincidentally, T Mobile cannot find any record of these auto withdrawls or to whose account my money was applied to. My bank has sent them all of the documents proving this but T Mobile now is sending me texts as if my complaint were a missing payment of mine and that my account will be cut off if I don’t send in the documents that were already sent in! Plus my calls drop ALL OF THE TIME and the internet speed is so slow I don’t even use it.

Denise - 3 years ago

WOW!!!! T-Mobile WAS the best company EVER! HOWEVER!!!! Since they have decided to change over to this new get a phone whenever you want, the crap that they are trying to pull is downright outrageous!!!! I have been with T-Mobile for over 9 years. A loyal customer, paid all my bills on time, been on a family plan for this entire time! I call today because my sons phone is broke. His regular contract would have been up July 2015. Three other phones on the plan still have a contract. MIND YOU I am on a FAMILY PLAN! They inform me that there is NOTHING they can do unless I PAY A MIGRATION FEE and an EARLY TERMINATION FEE to be placed on there NOT SO WONDERFUL…Buy as you wish phone plan!. Come on T-Mobile!!!!! Your plan was not my decision and to treat long standing customers the way you do. THIS is A SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! So my son’s contract is up July 2015. I will sign him up for a plan elsewhere! I would rather send the money to AT&T, SPRINT or VERIZON then be treated like this by T-MOBILE after being a customer for so long. (and to all you people that think that this new plan is so wonderful? Think about it. You pay for that phone every month! You decide to get a new one BAM!! you PAY the balance of the OLD ONE!!) Don’t be fooled! There are too many carriers out there with the same benefits and charge less money for their plans!. GEE! T-mobile, I really, really loved your plans, customer service, everything about you till NOW!! I will let everyone I see know how you treat your old, loyal customers. Honestly!!! MIGRATON FEE & TERMINATION FEE!!! Get a GRIP! You changed your plan! I DIDN’T!!!!!

Ellen - 3 years ago

I am not a T mobile customer yet. I am currently with US Cellular and have I feel they have some of the worst service in the last few months. I haven’t been able to log onto my account for months which Is how I usually pay my bill. The customer service rep. stated than she wasn’t making any money of me since they had to send a replacement phone for free after I bought a Samsung G3 that never worked properly..My monthly fee doesn’t count in her eyes…I have been with them for many years. I am a bit worried about service area and dropped calls if I change to T mobile which is one problem I have never had with US Cellular. I live in Greenville NC and wondered if anyone else here near me uses T mobile and would you recommend a switch? Thanks!!

Shari Hancock - 3 years ago

I have been with Tmobile for over 20 yrs, previously suncom. Just changed my carrier because of terrible response from loyalty department when they sold me a defective phone and will not warranty. Dont ever expect any loyalty favors after all those years. Sorriest service, for reception. I would never recommend to anyone unless you want to get shafted and taken advantage of, please don’t ever sign a contract.

markm - 3 years ago

I am tired of getting mobile operator messages telling me my text could not be sent with no opportunity to resend it is irritating enough to make me look at my mobile alternatives

lawrence bankston - 3 years ago

I purchased a phone online yesterday, paid over 250.00 and next day delivery, t-mobile gave me a order # and ups doesnt see or the tracking # hekp please

lawrence bankston - 3 years ago

t mobile lost so much respect not only for there lying and underminding human beings, they are now tricking you me us to add a line , DONT , IT’S A JOKE

lawrence bankston - 3 years ago

IM SO OUTRAGED WITH THE BEHAVIOR AND DEDCEIVING FROM T-MOBILE NEXT DAY DELIVERY WELL STILL WAITING AND THE SAD PART I WAS GOING TO PAY 250.00 AND LEAVE T-MOBILE NOW I CAN RETURN THE PHONE AND MOVE TO A MORE CLASSY CARRIER

gary p brenner sr. - 3 years ago

About a year ago went to t mobil store got 5 phones and computer stick went home and no bars no reception,went back to store and talked to manager he said employies should not have sold me phones because of area of coverage!So he cancled out contract I gave him phones back and he said sorry! looking on credit report they say I owe 235.95 I olny had phones for 3 days! Manager said there would be no charge now they say they cant help me!If there is any one that gives a rats ass please respond!!!!! Worst service ever had!!!!!

David F. Gramenz - 3 years ago

T-Mobil has a new way to rip off your money. They will claim you where in service for the past year even when you made sure it was closed. I sent a complaint to BBB MN. today checking if they do this to all past customers.

linda owen - 3 years ago

In 25 hours, I have called multiple #’s & spoken to multiple mobile reps (including 3 payment supervisors-Peah sic, Julieta, etc. I get disconnected after holding for anywhere from 25 to 45 mins or transferred back to where I started. Two payments were drafted out of my checking in January & I was told they would not draft until March. Guess what? February 8, another payment drafted. I was with Verizon from the beginning, but my husband changed due to Tmobile was cheaper. Well u get what u pay for. These reps I have spoken to & got disconnected from had my phone number – why didn’t they call back. Verizon, take me back!

John Higgins - 3 years ago

I just got off the computer “merry-go-round” after 38 minutes of punching in numbers, and trying to get someone to help me , MAKE IT EASIER TO REFILL MY ACCOUNT !!!! When I managed to finally talk to a PERSON, she just sent me back to the merry-go-round!! and the next 2 times I managed to get to customer service they disconnected me. Looks like I’ve found the business with the WORST customer service , and they don’t want me for a customer. It only took me 8 minutes to find a company who does, AND guess what? It only takes 2 minutes to refill the account, AND IT”S CHEAPER ! so B’BYE

Barbara Jasinski - 3 years ago

We have a business account and I can’t believe I can’t reach anyone because you are closed due to President’s Day. Not all businesses close and now I have an employee traveling for business without a phone.

Joi - 3 years ago

T-mobile has horrible service and I would not recommend any one to them..I had a problem with my tmobile phone they sent me 9 phone a and none of them worked…all refurbished.I was then told that because I am having so much trouble with that phone to purchase a different phone…needless to say the new phone is hundreds of dollars and much more than I want to spend. Well they sent me the wrong phone, I needed to have a working phone so I was told to use it until the other one came, now the can’t send a shipping label to me My other phone is here and I just want to send the back the other phone but I am being charged for the higher pho e and was told not to worry about the payments until they receive the phone…Well now I have no service and being charge for a phone that I don’t want. I will sell both phones and switch to another company with the Same phone never…So I would like to say to tmobile…you have gotten so bad people are leaving and will never come back

Joi - 3 years ago

I have been with T-Mobile when they were prepaid and called Omnipoint, then voice stream and now tmobile and I have out grown the slow network, lies and all of the crap that I put up with them…I need faster speeds, more coverage and better over all service and Dependability….and I can’t get it with T-Mobile…I and finally hoi g to get away from this my first cell phone company….GET BETTER SERVICE, English speaking customer service reps.and better coverage….T-Mobile service is HORRIBLE.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` - 3 years ago

This is the worse service I have ever experienced!! I called to refill my account , they take my phone number and my refill card number and then they tell me they are having technical problems and they can’t process my order. I call back later to try again and they tell me the card has already been used!

Linda Reid - 3 years ago

Want to know if my phone will work in CNCUN MExICO. . Cant find a wa tto find out cant get to a person to ask.

Mike - 3 years ago

I have been on an automatic pay plan since Jan. 2011. This month, my automatic payment did not happen. I called T-Mobile and after being disconnected 3 times I finally got a representative. The representative advised the problem was with my credit card company and claimed they refused to accept the bill from T-Mobile and authorize payment, and that I should call my credit card company about the problem. This was after I had to make an immediate payment to be able to use my phone. I called my credit card company and they advised they were contacted to make the payment and that they di approve the payment to T-Mobile. I now have 2 payments to T-Mobile because of their error and their lie about my credit card company. T-Mobile customer service is poor.

Patricia Bowie - 3 years ago

My phone is not charging. Last message read: charing cable disconected.
Anything you can do on your end to check my phone? Samsung Gal. 2.0MEGR . Thank you.

thomas young - 3 years ago

I’m not happy t-mobile the cell phone in my personal name and me and my wife live in separate houses 20 mile apart she contact t-mobile gave the last 4 digits of my ss# and had full access to my phone records which was mailed to her laurel md address received this information from co-workers and friends using her job phone to called them they gave me the info I check it out its from her work place confronted her had to wait 2 months for her to tell me how she got my information over the phone with my info and they mail all details she target the long conversations an contact them WOW sound like 3rd party discloser that her name is not on my account and I never lived in laurel md I’ve always ask to speak to some higher up always tired conversations about just pay the bill. No one is listen they always calling me about a payment but no one was train to fix my problem. Then they sent my info to a collections service [Amsher collections service for $561 to collect as I talk with them as well told them the problem they don’t want to hear it aswel between two companies WHO IS GOING TO LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMER……The money is not the issue its my RIGHTS maybe BBB CAN HELP ME T-MOBLE RIP.

Sue Catchings - 3 years ago

We recently switched back to t-mobile because we were assured that coverage had improved since 2010 – but here we are again in Apalachicola, FL with no service! We are really ticked!! I wonder if we will even hear from you guys!!

Pat Seruntine - 3 years ago

I have NEVER owned a cell phone from T mobile or anyone else and yet they have a negative credit report on my name-thinking lawsuit

Jeff Bergstrom - 3 years ago

Worst customer service ever for any cell carrier that I have experienced. This store is located at 2960 south Academy Blvd. Colorado Springs CO. This store needs to learn about customer service, I am ready to switch carriers. One chance to make this right T-Mobile.

Don - 3 years ago

I originally sent this as a reply to a previous listing but decided I would go ahead and post it as a separate post after reading others on this page. I want to warn you that T-Mobile will do and say anything to try and keep you as a customer and watch out if you decide to leave. I too had problems with the service they were providing. Very few bars, dropped calls and complete system failure for the entire state. I called to complain and request finical reimbursement. The person I spoke with was very considerate and assure me that the problem was being taken care of and that I would have no more problems. As you probably already can guess there was no resolution to the problem. After months of failed service I called and cancelled the service, even after they acknowledged that the problem was with them they still charged me a $400 termination fee. I have no illusion that I will ever hear back from T-Mobile about any of this, but one can hope.

David Sowell - 3 years ago

i want to commend Abe; he is a customer service representative at the Water Tower location in Chicago. I have been assisted by Abe on 3 separate occasions. On each occasion, Abe has delivered an exceptional professional experience. In addition, he has been able to rectify or repair each issue. I do not often write commendations, however Abe is a young man who deserves praise. Unfortunately, in our busy world, most correspondence is of a complaint one may have rather than a positive positive client experience. I worked in the luxury hotel business for many years and I would not hesitate to hire this gentleman for any of my hotels .T-Mobile is most fortunate to have an individual of Abe’s caliber in their employ. He is truly an asset to your organization and I hope you recognize him as such.
Sincerely,
David Sowell

Sean Hudgeons - 3 years ago

I would like as well as need to speak with some one in T-Mobiles loyalty department who has the ability to get things done. I have been with T-Mobile since October of 1999 and currently have 3 lines with you. if you do the math and say my average bill was $70.00 a month since 1999 until now you would see I have paid T-Mobile over $11,000 dollars!!!!that does not include how much I have paid over the last 5 years with both lines!!!! Put it like this I have had a bill of at least $176.88 for 5 years and all I would like is a Galaxy Note 31 and they want to charge me $700.00

each time a rep answers my call and says (Im Sorry To Lose You As A Customer) I laugh and reply to him/her ( do you really think you are going to think or have concern about me once your shift ends and you clock out to go home) never had a response from that question.

George

Cynthia Daffin - 3 years ago

I went into the Mobile store today in Mobile, ALabama because my job is offering a better deal and I have been with T-Mobile along time so I wanted to if I could get a better deal that 2 phones for &168.80 a month…..VY Tran was very nice and informative. He advised me to call T-Mobile and ask for the Loyalty Dept……….Very Customer Service Oriented

Bryan Lee - 3 years ago

On 3/31/14 my data service stopped. I had my account set up on auto pay so I could not understand why this happened. I made a manual payment thinking that auto pay didn’t work and nothing changed regarding my data service. I contacted customer service and was told I would need to contact the technical department because they didn’t know what the problem was. When I woke up on April 1st the data service was operational but now I had a $71 credit on the account because auto pay did charge me. I asked for a credit and after two hours of being passed around and dealing with numerous supervisors I was told I had to provide my credit card number to get the refund. I explained that my wife lost her purse and I had all the cards cancelled the previous week and was issued new numbers. I was told without the original number they could do nothing. I told the supervisor that based on the poor customer service I would cancel my account after this was resolved. I was finally able to get the card number of the old card and called back. Because of my unpleasant conversation with the refill department supervisor my account was now flagged and I was told that I could no longer have a refund because I stated I was planning to cancel my account. I demanded a refund and now they are telling me it is against company policy to give refunds. I then reached out to the live chat customer service and discussed everything. I was told that my only option was to keep discussing the issue with the refill department because they owed me a refund. I asked to have the issue resolved internally and have someone contact me once this was resolved and I was told that I needed to personally contact the refill department and deal with this all over again. It is amazing that anyone can treat a customer like this. If I look to file a complaint on-line the only option is to call and go through the frustration again or mail a letter to a PO Box. Is this the 1980s?!? Where is the link for complaints on-line?

jeremy - 3 years ago

Why can’t I listen to my Last FM account just purchased the Nokia Lumia 521 and I’m really hating this phone I own the T mobile huawei and never had problems with it except for the port charge but that’s another story

Jan - 3 years ago

I don’t have the time or energy to explain my problems with TMobile. I’ll just say service,customer service,coverage and phones all SUCK ! I’ve never been thru such an ordeal as I have been going thru since Feb -14 . I keep getting bills and I still talk to at least 6 different people and depts. The REAL TRUTH of it is…..I don’t have their service or phones !!! Its’ ridiculous that a person has to get so stressed out over a bunch of incompetent people that keep passing you around either because they don’t know or don’t want to spend the time to help you. I went back to AT&T where I;ve never had a problem……may cost more,but you get what you pay for !!

Raymond Alvarado - 3 years ago

I contact T-Mobile Puerto Rico branch for help, they gave me a lot of excuses and no help what so ever I finally contact AT&T, and even thought I am not there client, they help me to solve my issue. I have being a client of T-mobile for about 10 years, and they should be ashamed of the poor service. I still have one year left for my last contract once finish I will change to a professional mobile phone provider.

vickie - 3 years ago

4 months ago I purchased a phone from T-Mobile- was very happy with the phone until it somehow incurred water damage. Went to the store I purchased the phone from only to find out that I didn’t have any insurance on the phone. I told the clerk that he was incorrect-the phone was a $700 phone-no way was I going to purchase a $700 phone and not get insurance on it. The clerk figured out that there was a mix-up in the paperwork-the insurance was inadvertently put on my husband’s old, old phone on the same day that I purchased my brand new phone. The clerk assured me that the mix-up was taken care of.
I went back to the T-Mobile store later in the week to place my order for my replacement phone because I had insurance and the clerk said, I’M SORRY THERE IS NO INSURANCE ON THIS PHONE, and I said, #@#&^*#%&

Luella - 3 years ago

Your customer service department STINKS! Even the personnel at one of your stores hung up when they got the runaround and could not solve the problem. Which by the way still isn’t fixed.

We have been a customer for 12 years & have experienced good help in the past. However, since Friday when we changed plans to a pre-paid plan it has been a nightmare ever since & we still can’t use the phone number we have for 12 years.

Rita Delos Santos - 3 years ago

One of the worst company T- Mobile,,,,,

Anonymous - 3 years ago

I had a terrible experience with t-mobile. a

Chris - 3 years ago

I am diabetic. My kids got me a phone with T Mobile so I could call for help if I needed it. It does not work most of the time. It always says not registered on network or mobile not in service. I tried to use it when I was broke down on the side of the rode, it said I was not registered. I had a diabetic incident in a store parking lot. The cell phone was no use.
T Mobile can not fulfill their contract so I want money back for services they promised and I have not received.
What are THEY going to do if I have a diabetic incident and go into coma and the only help is the cell phone that doe not work. It will not be pretty
I have gotten on facebook and have spread the word to all that I know to pass it on to the thousands that are moving into this area to save their sanity and stay away from T Mobile.

Jeremy Duffy - 3 years ago

T Mobile Store in Columbus , OH South Hamilton Rd….. This store is ablsolutely the worst store of any the is open to the public….. Went there at 4pm today… sign in the window ” the power is out… go pay your bills at the Main St. Store” Are you kidding me.. you have a paying customer that left my work to go get some questions answered about the Jump program they sold me that they did not even mention the details on that were false from what he told me at the time of sale…the manager would not even come to the door .. door was locked and the store workers were kicked back on there own phones having a good time and would not even open the locked door.. I had my phone that was broken and had questions……this is completely unacceptable to a paying customer I need someone from Corperate T Moblle to contact me …. total B.S.

Jeremy Duffy - 3 years ago

T Mobile is the worst customer service in any business I have ever been with.

Roger Harris - 3 years ago

High pressure fast pace sale, once sale is made , rep disappears, poor tech support, poor customer service, features promised at point of sale, did come with package and no one answering my voice mail messages, got one will get back to you a week ago,
Time take advantage of 14 day buyers remorse statute and send package back to T mobile and stay with Verizon.
Roger Lee Harris

Michael Beheler - 3 years ago

The people you have working in Spartanburg, SC. (East side location) have some of the worst attitudes in the business!! It’s like talking to a robot that is only programmed to say what the company wants it to. I understand how it works though…. We put on a smile and are eager to help when your looking to buy one of our devices or join a T- mobile plan. But….
If you have a problem with your device and need our attention, don’t expect us to give less then a damn!! WORK ON THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT OR LOSE ANOTHER CUSTOMER….. THATS IT!

VICTOR - 3 years ago

I DO NOT WANT TO RECIEVE ANY TEXT FROM T-MOBILE FROM THE HOURS 9 PM TO 9AM. IF THAT IS NOT UNDERSTOOD I WILL SWITCH TO ANOTHER PROVIDER!

Reagan - 3 years ago

I would like to know what kind of bullcrap it is that you want me to pay 10 dollars extra a month to my already high monthly bill of over $100 for “Phone protection”. Which I’ve been doing for over 2 years now. So that when I go in to the store to get my phone replaced for the FIRST time you say that you can’t help me, that you outsource your protection plans. AND THEN you expect me to pay $175 OR MORE. No. that is some inconsiderate crap. As a loyal customer for over 5 years now i am utterly DISGUSTED by this. T-Mobile just lost yet another faithful customer today.

Roni - 3 years ago

I am standing in your Holyoke mall store and the guy in front of me has been here for almost an hour I have been here about 1/2 an hour. There are 4 people here and they are with customers except for one girl who bounces between the 3 guys working here. The service is extremely slow. Customers are all standing around complaining.

Marilyn Bermudez an unsatisfied t mobile custumer - 3 years ago

dear t mobile i am leaving u guys a comment since i cant use ur service cuz no signal ever or keeps breaking or i sound like a robot i just want to let u know that ur service preety much sucks so this is the deal im leaving u because you are stealing my money really bad service see u never.. your service is going bye bye….

lisa carmona - 3 years ago

this company is one of the worse companies ever, u say paying lower bills i dont see that on our bill instead its 400.00 going sky rocketed! we have to call every month to split our bill and you people cant even do that right! BIGGEST MISTAKE OF GOING TO THIS WORTHLESS COMPANY!!

rick marquis - 3 years ago

I think t mobile is really money hungry I used your service for years and had to change because your cell service didn’t work where I go . so I changed and it was only 5 days in your billing period but I had to pay for the full month even tho the service had stoped so I payed for 20 days it was off glad the light company don’t do that it STOPS WHEN U TURN IT OFF so u ripped me off for 40 bucks f u stick it up your a

Mrs. Wilma - a couple of years ago

I have been with tmobile for about 12 years now the service has been very good that is why I have continued my services with them all these years. I want to thank the representatives in customer service Jarimia, Victoria and Orge if I miss spelled the names my apologies but these reps where very patient and helpful with all my questions and assisted me totally so I like to thank them all and keep up the good work because without these good representatives I may have discontinued my services because the high cost of the cellphone services. Thanks again and hope these representative receive some type of incentives for their good work.

lloyd - a couple of years ago

I know T-Mobile doesn’t read these comments or else they would try to improve their lousy service we missed two calls that were important due to bad service if you want service go to another carrier this one stinks like a dirty restroom that is never serviced

J. London - a couple of years ago

I have a prepaid for my business. I tried to set up auto bill pay but the customer service rep said that I had to dial *233 from my phone to pay the bill and auto bill pay is not an option. WHAT?!? I want to give you money and you won’t take it? I asked for her supervisor and she wanted to know why I want to talk to them. It was a struggle to get her to transfer me. Finally, she did. The supervisor asked what I wanted and then put me on hold. 5 minutes later, an entirely different person came on the line. It took 3 people to pay my bill. UGHHH! I hate T-mobile

Andrew Roque - a couple of years ago

I dont know if anyone will even read this but here goes… I’ve been a long time tmo customer (since voicestream) and I’ve notice the service in areas are horrible lately. I know its all about the bang for your buck. Place a tower where you have customers.. Right? Maybe someone needs to mad an app that shows where your most dropped calls are on a live map? Maybe you should send questionnaires to your customers and ask ” where is it you dont have acceptable service” I know some of the places I lose service is considered rural but when I’m driving down the I-5 or 99 in California on a conference call I shouldn’t lose reception on the 2 main highways running north south?… I’m a distribution manager and use my phone constantly… But most of the warehouse areas have bad reception. Maybe the fences, wiring,power lines idk. Maybe you might want to investigate possible enhancement in business areas? I wish your R&D department. Would investigate things like these instead of “oh we need more sparkles on our new plans” I JUST WANT RELIABLE SERVICE WITHOUT HAVING TO LIVE IN A CITY WITH 100K PEOPLE. and when i say reliable I mean the only reliability I see is I know some where between home and work in gonna lose service and its never in the same place. … So In short I really hope you guys get to looking at your customers wants and not your profit margin and with good reliable service your profit will increase. If not you will lose loyal customers like myself. If you have questions please feel free to email me. Andy

Anonymous - a couple of years ago

I Have spent 3 days trying to transfer phones to T Mobile service, the last contact I had with customer service I finally was able to have the phone numbers correctly established on the service. The problem though, is one phone still does not have service. because the store assigned service to number that had to be canceled. I was told Saturday at 1:00, the service would be transfer to the correct phone number within 24 hours. Well, here it is Sunday at 6:00 and the phone still does not have service. If I knew T- Mobile service was this bad I would never have signed with them.

Anonymous - a couple of years ago

Your customer service reps need some serious training! Along with english lessons! Dont hire on employees that cant communicate with your clientel. All i wanted to do is switch my pre-existiting plan from the Windows Nokia Lumia piece of crap phone i am using to a motorola phone i have that gets better service. I have a brand new, in the box T Mobile sim card to put in my motorola, but was told that wasnt possible. Two of your employees asked for the sim #, didnt even read it back to verify. Instead didnt want to do there job would rather argue instead of trying to work with me to resolve my issues. I am deeply dissapointed. I expected a little professionalism from you company. The last two days ive probably spent a total of 3 1/2 hours on the phone with various representatives, seven in all. It was absolutely rediculous. Every time i was transfered to a different rep. I would completely have to start from the begining explaining the situation i was trying to resolve. Thats if i was even able to communicate with them at all. How are u supposed to communicate with an individual whos accent is so thick you cant even understand what they are saying?! Every one of them had there computers directly in front of them. You would think your employees, when transferring a client would also transfer some notes along with the customer, just to make things run a little more smoothly. You should look into hiring some employees who will actually want to work for you. I feel like after i wasted all my time & money on a plan i cant use because of the service im receiving, i have no choice but to look for another carrier

Kasim - a couple of years ago

You sorry assed ripoff bastards suck. I plan to start a DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A SERVICE that uses bastards like new century financial or those faggot asses at pressler to collect debts that were paid years ago. Guess what? I didn’t have my receipts to prove it. Those punks had the nerve to have a warrant issued for my arrest. I hope ISIS decapitates all you ripoff bastards. Your bitch assed mothers will burn in hell for your shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry - a couple of years ago

I am having a hard time understanding, just exactly what does unlimited, talk, text and data include. My internet service speed on my phone now is slow, I wonder sometime if its even working, when I called customer service I received notice I had exceeded my allotment for the billing cycle…duh..unlimited. Makes me wonder if T-Mobile needs to either reword their claim, or just not offer the program. Sounds like fraud, if I have an allotment tell me up front, and since I only have one phone on this plan, the chances of getting another are, slim…in T-Mobile talk, aint gonna happen.

Anonymous - a couple of years ago

This has been really bad! It has taken me forever to even find a number that is linked to a human being. Finally getting through to Suraj- I asked him as a PAYG customer who has spent £15 last month what is the best deal that he has, according to him it would be a new package that could start immediately but I would lose the entitlements I already paid for. Basically when i questioned this he was repetetive (patronising) and when i complained told me that i was free to leave- i escalated a complaint with manager who was also patronising and constantly talked OVER me. On complaining about being spoken over he then tried to antagonise me by not answering a question as he said that he must ask permission first! I dont know how customer services roll in other countries but attitudes stink wherever they are! I understand that you may not like your job or even the customers, but whilst you get paid to do it I advise that you dont purposely aim to piss them off. I got sick of listening to his voice (it got hard to hear my own), so basically now looking for a better provider.

kyle dunno - a couple of years ago

why did you charge my moms visa

oscar - a couple of years ago

how do you undo an old email account that has not been used in over a year from your icloud? window keeps popping up to enter my password for that particular account which I deleted from my phone awhile back but still keeps popping up. getting frustrated with this pop up.

yvonne - a couple of years ago

Well I’m not sure why I have to reboot my phone every morning. I’m so sad as my Son is the one paying for this phone. My granddaughter is having to do the same we both want him to change this. When I try to call we cant reach each other she lives in NY I live in Fl. This is a huge problem So Please try to make your company better. Thanks

Martin kaplan - last year

We joined T-Mobile via Wal-Mart and it is a nightmare. My wife and I got family plan and although I asked for all the rules prior to signing up I was not informed till I questioned why my bill was more then it should be, that it was because we had 2 different area codes so I changed mine. Since then no one answers my calls. I found out after days that when I make a call,the person I call is hearing the call is from another name. I called T-Mobile and went to Wal-Mart. I do not think I should be paying for phone service like this. Who should take care of this.

Adriana Bonilla - last year

I called 611 today and was helped by a representative named Freddy. He was fantastic, after voicing how dissatisfied I’ve been since I changed plans and the fact that I’ve had to call or go to the store numerous times in the last month trying to fix things, he heard me out and then patiently explained what was going on with my bill and then suggested a better rate for me based on our history of data usage. I truly, truly appreciated that. My husband and I have been TMOBILE customers for over 10 years and if you continue to have customer service reps that offer help like this, we will continue to be TMOBILE customers for life. I’ve called a few other times and they never mentioned that they could help me lower costs, this is something you all should do. If you do this, I believe your customers would not only stay loyal but word of mouth will increase. Please let Freddy know his efforts are top notch! Thanks, Adriana

Angie Sorrell - last year

I visited T-Mobile at S. Shepherd Drive and was extremely satisfied with our customer representative Mr. Mathieu. He was helpful, attentive to my needs and very knowledgeable in products of T-Mobile and apple software. He excels in customer service skills not only for me but my friends who were with me. He’s an asset to your company. Thank you Mathieu, keep it up.
Sincerely,